Dr. Jennea Wood sees patients in San Rafael on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays once every 3 months, and is available weekly for tele-medicine visits. Follow these easy steps to schedule your visit.
- Select your service
- Select your preferred date and appointment time.
- Enter your info.
- Your credit card will be held on file, but will not be charged until the end of your visit unless you cancel your appointment late or do not show up.
- Please review our cancellation policy at the bottom of the page. It is strictly enforced.
- You can easily cancel or reschedule your visit by clicking the corresponding button in the confirmation email you receive for your appointment.
San Rafael and SF Bay Area Practice:
Distance Tele-Health Clients:
- If you have not been seen in person by Dr. Wood in the past year, you are not considered a patient, but are instead a client.
- As a client, Dr. Wood can consult with you on your health concerns, but cannot act as your primary care doctor, order lab testing for you, prescribe medication or diagnose diseases or conditions.
Upcoming California Visits
Saturday July 30th
Sunday July 1st
Monday July 2nd
Kindly give 48 hours notice to cancel an appointment. Dr. Jennea Wood does not live in the Bay Area and travels for your appointment. If you give less than 48 hours notice, your credit card held on file will be billed a missed appointment fee of $90. Appointments missed with no notice will be billed at the full fee for that visit. If Dr. Wood cannot travel due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, she may need to have appointments by phone. This may require rescheduling some patients’ appointments for a different time or day. You will receive a reminder email two days before your visit.
As a general rule, patients will not be called to confirm appointments. If you would like a reminder call, please let us know when the appointment is made.