COST: $20 pre-registered. $25 at the door.
Please join Dr. Jennea Wood for a 90-minute class on naturopathic approaches to understanding the root causes of allergies, eczema and asthma; three diseases with shared roots.
What we’ll cover:
- What do these diseases have in common?
- What is going on with the immune system?
- How is the digestive tract involved?
- How is your environment involved?
- The importance of addressing each person individually
- How to proceed safely and involve your primary care doctor
- Get your questions answered
Dr. Jennea Wood, ND is a board licensed naturopathic doctor in Oregon and California. She lives and practices in Portland, Oregon and travels to the Bay Area to practice in her home county of Marin for several days each month. Her areas of focus include gastrointestinal, endocrine and autoimmune disease and insomnia. She strives to provide the kind of medical care that she would want for her family and herself: namely, compassionate, respectful, supportive, thorough and always aiming to identify and treat the underlying causes of disease and help her patients establish the foundations of health. In addition to working with patients one-on-one, she regularly teaches on topics related to natural healing. She particularly loves to teach about nutrition, herbal medicine, gut health, cleansing and the innate healing capacity of the human body.