Come for a deeper look that goes beyond the buzzwords and examines what inflammation really is, what it means for your health, and what to do about it. This information is particularly pertinent for anyone struggling with heart disease, asthma, allergies, autoimmune disease, arthritis or cancer.
What we’ll cover:
- The origins of inflammation in the body
- When is it good and when is it bad?
- How does it cause or exacerbate chronic diseases?
- The gut-inflammation connection
- How to keep inflammation in check with diet, lifestyle and herbs
- Get your questions answered by a doctor trained in both conventional and holistic medicine.
COST: $20 pre-registered, $25 at the door
CONTACT: For more info, contact Cheryl at Gathering Thyme by sending an email to info @ gatheringthyme.com or calling 415-524-8693