The first steps toward ditching heartburn symptoms, naturally and permanently with Dr. Jennea Wood
COST: $20, pre-registered. $25 at the door.
Heartburn and acid reflux encompass a commonly experienced spectrum of symptoms that range from pesky to downright distressing. Conventionally, these conditions are treated by blocking or neutralizing stomach acid with medications like Prilosec or Tums. But the long-term consequences of this approach are nasty. Come learn about the true root causes of acid reflux and how to start down the path of healing.
What we’ll cover:
- What are the most common root causes of heartburn
- A starter kit of Dr. Jennea’s herbal, nutritional and lifestyle strategies for healing from this condition
- When is testing necessary
- Why it’s important to address each person individually
- When to seek additional support
- Get your questions answered
* Please Note: We rely on a minimum number of attendees in order to hold an event. If you would like to attend this class, please sign up ahead of time to ensure the class can take place!
Dr. Jennea Wood is a board licensed naturopathic doctor in Oregon and California. She lives and practices in Portland, Oregon as well as traveling to the Bay Area to practice in San Rafael for several days each month. She strives to provide the kind of medical care that she herself would want: compassionate, respectful, supportive, thorough and always aiming to identify and treat the underlying causes of disease and help her patients establish the foundations of health. She provides a unique fusion of conventional medical testing and diagnosis, attention to modern research, and safe, effective natural therapeutics to help her patients feel vibrantly healthy. Dr. Wood’s areas of specialty include gastrointestinal, cardiovascular and respiratory disease as well as the therapeutic use of nutrition, herbal medicine and constitutional homeopathy.